‘Optimize Database after Deleting Revisions’, a WordPress plugin by .
This plugin is a ‘one click’ WordPress database cleaner and optimizer.
- Deletes redundant revisions of posts and pages. (You optionally can keep an ‘x’-amount of the most recent revisions)
- Deletes trashed posts, pages and comments (optional)
- Deletes spammed comments (optional)
- Deletes unused tags (optional)
- Deletes ‘expired transients’ (optional)
- Deletes ‘pingbacks’ and ‘trackbacks’ (optional)
- Deletes ‘orphan postmeta items’
- Optimizes the database tables (you can exclude tables for optimization)
- Creates a log file of the optimizations (optional)
- Optimization can be scheduled to automatically run once hourly, twice daily, once daily or once weekly (optional)
- ‘Optimize DB (1 click)’ link in the admin bar (optional)
- ‘Optimize Database’ Icon in the admin menu (optional)
- MULTISITE compatible: optimizes all sites in the network with one click
Go to http://wordpress.org/plugins/rvg-optimize-database/ and download the latest version of the plugin.
- Upload the Plugin to the
- Activate the plugin in WP Admin Panel » Plugins
You can find the settings page in the WP Admin Panel » Settings » Optimize Database -or- via the WP Admin Panel » Optimize Database icon (depends on settings)
Starting the Optimization
You can start the Optimization in the WP Admin Panel » Tools » Optimize Database.
Note: if you use the Scheduler the Optimization will run automatically!
Note: you also can click the ‘Optimize DB (1 click)’ link in the admin bar (if enabled)
- Install the plugin as Network Administrator (Network Admin » Plugins)
- ‘Network Activate’ the plugin
- The settings are the same for ALL sites in the network, so if you change a setting for one site, it will be used for all other sites.
- If you run the plugin from any of the sites, it will cleanup ALL the sites in the network!
Check out the Product Reviews!
- 10 Quick Ways to Clean Up and Optimize Your WordPress Site
- 12+ Best WordPress Plugins to Cleanup and Optimize Database and Improve Performance
- 4 Best Plugins To Optimize WordPress Database
- 8 Plugins That Make Troubleshooting WordPress a Breeze
- Best WordPress Plugin for Revision Removal
- Best WordPress Plugins
- Database Optimization in WordPress
- Delete WordPress Post Revisions, Control Post Revisions
- Deleting WordPress Revisions
- Have you optimized your WordPress MySQL database lately?
- How to Delete WordPress Post Revisions
- How to Manage WordPress Post Revisions and Control Your Past
- Optimize Database – Tidy Repo
- Optimize Database after Deleting Revisions Plugin
- Optimize your WordPress Database Using RVG Optimize Database Plugin
- Optimizing Your WordPress Database – A Complete Guide
- Painlessly Remove Post Revisions From Your WordPress Database
- Safely Deleting WordPress Post Revisions
- WordPress Cleanup: Database Optimisation
- WordPress Plugin Reviews
- Плагин Optimize Database after Deleting Revisions для оптимизации базы данных WordPress