How to install OSMC Media Center on your Raspberry PI?
- download and run the installer from:
- insert a SD-card in your reader
- first click:
‘Restore SD card for formatting‘
- then check ‘I accept the licence agreement’ and click:
- take the card out of the reader, put it in your Raspberry PI and boot it (the installation will take quite a while, 20+ minutes!)
- after the installation is done you will get the main OSMC screen, go to Settings > International and adjust your location / time zone